Online Practicum Experiences for High-Leverage Practices (HLPs)
Moderators: Mary Brownell, UFL; Cathy Newman Thomas, TXST
Presenters: Kera Ackerman, UKY; Channon Horn, UKY; Jennifer Porterfield, TXSTS
University faculty who serve as practicum instructors and field supervisors will share:
- Transition from Face-to-Face to Remote delivery
- Changes in expectations, both state-mandated and practical
- Communication and agreements with school districts
- Instructional technologies that facilitate remote practicum
- HLP focused activities and materials
- Accountability for student engagement
This session will culminate with a discussion facilitated by Mary Brownell and Cathy Newman Thomas in which session participants have time to ask questions and share experiences. Questions may be submitted in advance and via chat, which Mary and Cathy will monitor. In addition, a packet of model materials will be shared with all participants.
Monday, October 26, 11 am – 12:30 pm EST
TED Members: FREE
CEC Members: $25
Non-CEC Members: $50
Join TED today to attend for free!